An Insider’s Look: Brand Protection and Growth Strategies for Hardware and Home Products Companies in the eCommerce Age
UPDATE: This webinar has already taken place. Click here to view the recording.
The one thing certain amidst rampant uncertainty is digital disruption of the hardware and home products industry. Online marketplaces have dramatically disrupted the way people shop, changing traditional retail patterns and creating a new competitive landscape. Global sales on the top online marketplaces – led by the United States, Europe, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Asia – have topped $2 trillion annually. The world’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic has only accelerated adoption of online shopping in categories like home products.
This massive growth has brought with it numerous, multi-faceted and multi-layered challenges for the world’s manufacturers and brands, including disrupted distribution strategies, rampant unauthorized gray market sales, counterfeit goods, retail arbitrage, brand equity erosion and channel conflict, all of which can result in a poor consumer experience and decreased overall financial performance.
In this new era, brands must take proactive steps to better control where, how, and by whom their products are sold. During a webinar on October 1 at 2 p.m. ET, Jordan Cohen, Brand Protection Manager for Delta Faucet Company, and Daren Garcia, partner at Vorys eControl, will share business and legal strategies critical to controlling online marketplace sales to protect the consumer experience, preserve brand equity and improve both revenue and profit for today’s home products brands.
- Review the latest market trends and dynamics
- Forecast predictions for the future of online marketplaces and the implications for brands
- Best practices for brand protection and growth
- Holistic channel control strategies for hardware and home products brands
- Share key implications and recommendations for consensus and enterprise buy-in
- First-hand lessons learned in asserting greater control over online sales
Click here to register.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week