Common Pricing Policies: Confused About Which Is Right For Your Brand?
Many companies in the U.S. have difficulty determining which pricing policy is right for their brands and intended go-to-market strategy. It is easy to get confused when weighing the pros and cons of “MAP” (Minimum Advertised Price), “MRP” (Minimum Resale Price, aka “Colgate”) and MSRP (“Minimum Suggested Retail Price”) and all of the potential variants thereof. The below chart provides a summary of key considerations when determining which pricing policy is best for your business. You can also access our whitepaper: The Winning Strategy For MAP Success and Long Term Brand Value in the eCommerce Market. If you would like to discuss your company’s pricing policy strategy, please contact Daren Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.723.4076.
Click Image to Enlarge
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week