Upcoming Webinar: Coronavirus Further Exposes Need for Controlled eCommerce Channels
On Friday, April 17 at 1 p.m. ET join Daren Garcia of Vorys eControl for an educational webinar incorporating all disciplines necessary for brands to control online sales in a constantly changing environment.
The speed and force with which online marketplaces have disrupted commerce has caught many brands and their traditional sales channels off guard. COVID-19 and its effects on the global economy have exacerbated these changes.
While many companies have experimented with tactics to address this disruption, the complexity of the new commerce paradigm leaves many brand executives confused, frustrated and unclear about how to deal with the challenges they and their channels now face.
A key to gaining control of online sales is understanding the new operating environment and the pitfalls of remaining idle. This webinar – co-sponsored by BWG Connect – is designed specifically to help internal stakeholders learn about the business and legal strategies critical to controlling online marketplace sales to protect brand equity.
For more information and to register, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week