Daren Garcia to Lead Session at Hoboken E^HACKATHON with Edge by Ascential
Daren Garcia, partner of Vorys eControl, will lead a session at the upcoming Hoboken E^HACKATHON with Edge by Ascential on Oct. 1. The E^HACKATHON Hoboken is a deep-dive eCommerce learning experience for brands only where industry leaders work closely with insiders and experts on the latest best practices and strategies needed to master eCommerce growth.
Daren will lead a session on the strategies, business policies and practices, and enforcement techniques recommended to lawfully control brands online. These approaches help remove harmful sellers and poor quality products and prevent price, profitability and brand equity erosion. He will also provide insight into the problems that arise when companies fail to recognize the new paradigms at play and how they have disrupted traditional brand protection practices.
The Hoboken E^HACKATHON will help brands beyond the basics to deep-dive case studies and hack sessions on the latest strategies, best practices and insights critical to win online.
For more information about this session and the E^HACKATHON, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week