eControl in the Beauty and Personal Care Category
eCommerce – and online marketplaces in particular - presents a huge growth opportunity for beauty and personal care brands.
But, as online platforms gain substantial share in the category, brands face growing threats to their online sales revenue. Beauty and personal care companies are inherently susceptible to diversion and subsequent online sales disruption due to their products’ small package sizes, higher price points and existing distribution models.
Our latest whitepaper discusses how implementing a holistic eControl approach can address both offline and online channel threats and drive real commercial KPIs.
To learn more, download the whitepaper now.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week