Webinar: European Distribution and Legal Enforcement Strategies
Online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are reshaping the retail landscape across Europe, bringing significant new challenges for brands. In particular, online marketplaces are compelling brands to rethink distribution strategies to prevent harm to brand equity that can arise from a proliferation of free-riding unauthorized sellers.
Join us on June 25, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET as we discuss distribution and legal enforcement strategies that brands can implement to maximize their online marketplace opportunities. We will discuss:
- the benefits of selective distribution;
- how selective distribution criteria can be implemented to drive desired distribution environments – both off and online; and
- the legal bases for enforcing against unauthorized sellers.
We look forward to the discussion, which we believe will be valuable for both legal and business practitioners interested in protecting and growing their brands in today’s market.
To learn more and to register, visit https://econtrol.vorys.com/econtrol-global-webinar
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week