Gibson and Steele to Speak at 2019 National Animal Supplement Council Conference
Whitney Gibson, partner and co-chair of Vorys eControl, and Natalia Steele, Vorys partner, are slated to deliver the featured presentation at this year’s National Animal Supplement Council Conference in Miami on May 22, 2019.
Gibson and Steele will detail the process that pet care manufacturers and brands can use to control their online sales and stop unauthorized sellers from interfering with their business goals. They will also discuss distribution and MAP strategies, foundational policies, and methods for controlling a brand’s online listing content and enforcement approaches.
To learn more about the conference, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week