Gibson to Speak at Salsify Digital Transformers Summit 2019
Whitney Gibson, partner and co-chair of Vorys eControl, will be a panelist at the Salsify Digital Transformers Summit in Boston on June 5, 2019.
Gibson’s panel entitled, “How Brands are Regaining Control of Product Sales on Amazon to Stop Channel Conflict and Brand Erosion,” will focus on how many brands are struggling to control the sale of their products on Amazon and other online marketplaces. The lack of control is causing channel conflict with brick-and-mortar retailers, price erosion, negative reviews and lost sales.
The panel session will focus on what steps brands can take to fix these problems. Topics covered will include: strategies used to address channel conflict, best practices for regaining control of sales on Amazon, and lessons learned on the path to regaining control of online marketplace sales.
For more information on the event, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week