Jewelry Brands: Driving Revenue and Protecting Brand Value With eControl
UPDATE: This webinar has already taken place. Click here to view the recording.
The online marketplace channel now sees global sales in excess of $2 trillion. Given their massive growth and attractiveness to consumers, these marketplaces – like Amazon.com – have become critically important for many of the world’s jewelry brands.
Along with their unprecedented growth, online marketplaces have brought numerous challenges to the world’s jewelry brands, including disrupted distribution strategies, unauthorized gray market sales, counterfeit goods, brand equity erosion and channel conflict, all of which can result in degraded brand value, quality issues, poor consumer experience and hampered overall financial performance.
In this webinar, we will share insights for proactively addressing these problems along with the business and legal strategies critical to controlling online marketplace sales in order to preserve brand equity and improve both revenue and profit for today’s jewelry brands and manufacturers.
We will share:
- The latest market trends and dynamics
- Predictions for the future of online marketplaces
- Brand protection and growth best practices
- Holistic channel control strategies and the associated value that can be unlocked
Click here to register for the webinar on Friday, January 29 at 1 p.m. ET
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week