Learn to Utilize Data Science and Analytics, Seller Prioritization and Targeted Enforcement to Help Control Online Sales, Reduce Risk and Deliver Unprecedented ROI
Amazon, Walmart and other marketplaces are growing at an unprecedented rate. Thousands of new sellers join these platforms every day, and the marketplace model is expanding rapidly around the world. Online marketplaces present many unique threats to brands including:
- MAP violations
- Unauthorized sales
- Foreign products
- And more
Any one of these issues can significantly harm your brand’s sales and profits, and they each require a different approach.
As the number and scope of violations become overwhelming, brands need a new way to determine which violations to pursue, and the most efficient and effective approach to deliver maximum ROI within their budgets.
In our upcoming webinar, Whitney Gibson, chair of Vorys eControl, and Meera Butler, Vorys eControl lead data analyst, will present a transformative, data-driven approach to controlling online marketplace sales. We will cover how to use data aggregation, advanced data analytics, marketplace disruption analyses and deep seller insights. These have been compiled across tens of thousands of investigations and enforcement actions to enable precision eControl tactics that deliver optimum KPIs, including increased authorized sales and brand value.
Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, May 25th at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week