New White Paper: Root Cause Analysis & Corrective Actions
A truly comprehensive, 360-degree eControl program is more than the right strategy, a solid legal foundation, and effective legal enforcement. The most successful eControl programs also leverage the ability to diagnose the root cause of unauthorized sales and to implement corrective action to help stop unauthorized sales at the source.
To address this need, Vorys eControl has created a Root Cause Diagnostics and Corrective Action team dedicated to strengthening brands’ ability to achieve online sales control, avoid playing an indefinite game of “whack-a-mole” and more quickly realize a healthier marketplace.
In this white paper, the Vorys eControl team details the benefits of incorporating a root cause and corrective action plan into your brand’s eControl program, as well as the steps involved in doing so. Our team also discusses common business practices that fuel online diversion and corrective actions that can be taken to mitigate downstream harm.
To download the white paper, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week