Online Sales Control In Europe
European manufacturers and brands are grappling with how best to maintain lawful control over their sales in the age of Amazon. Business as usual is no longer a viable option for companies concerned about their long-term brand value – the massive disruption of distribution strategies caused by the increasing shift to eCommerce is coming too quickly and the stakes are too high. As brands operating in Europe are quickly realizing, uncontrolled and unauthorized online sales can materially impair growth through lost sales, cause significant brand equity erosion, and lead to a poor consumer experience inconsistent with their desired brand image. Brands grappling with these challenges in Europe must also deal with a more complex legal environment and ensure that any actions they take are effective and compliant with applicable law.
In this webinar on December 17 at 11:00 a.m. ET, Daren Garcia, partner at eControl Global, will discuss strategies for maintaining lawful online sales control in Europe. Click here to register.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week