Protect and Grow Your Online Marketplace Sales in Europe
Growing Need for eControl in Europe
As eCommerce continues to rapidly expand across Europe, online marketplace channels present numerous potential points of failure, including:
- Lost sales
- Significant brand equity erosion
- Poor, inconsistent consumer experience
- Channel conflict
- Disrupted distribution
Business as usual is no longer a viable option for companies concerned about their long-term brand value in the Amazon age – the massive disruption of distribution strategies caused by the increasing shift to eCommerce is coming too quickly and the stakes are too high.
eControl in the European Marketplace – Online Sales Control Solutions that Drive Brand Value
For brands selling in Europe, maintaining online sales control mandates reevaluation of long-existing distribution models so that brands can have the ability to assert appropriate control over online sales and stop unauthorized marketplace sellers.
In this webinar, Daren Garcia, Partner at Vorys eControl and Becket McGrath, Partner at Euclid Law, will discuss multi-faceted business and legal strategies as well as foundations that can help prevent unauthorized sellers, mitigate channel conflict and support long-term profitable growth in the age of eCommerce.
Click here to register for the webinar on Tuesday, May 4th at 11:00 A.M. ET.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week