Protection and Growth Strategies for Beauty & Personal Care Brands in the eCommerce Age
UPDATE: This webinar has already taken place. Click here to view the recording.
Join us August 18 at 1:30 p.m. for a webinar titled “Protection and Growth Strategies for Beauty & Personal Care Brands in the eCommerce Age.” This event – hosted by BWG Connect – will provide a detailed overview of strategies for beauty and personal care companies seeking to protect their brands on online marketplaces while simultaneously growing overall sales in a profitable manner. Vorys eControl will be joined by Dan Shorts of Church & Dwight, who will discuss certain steps his company has taken to achieve these goals. The discussion topics include:
- The importance of eControl in the beauty and personal care category from the practitioner’s point of view
- Leveraging a data-driven approach to determine the financial impact of unauthorized sellers on your online sales and brand equity
- Actionable insights on maintaining control of eCommerce channels and cleaning up distribution
- Developing an unauthorized seller enforcement program that legally protects your brand from unauthorized resellers across any marketplace
- Holistic eCommerce channel control strategies for cleaning up the marketplaces and diagnosing key issues disrupting your digital strategy
To learn more and register for the webinar, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week