Running A Successful 3P Strategy – Control & Growth Tactics To Optimize Your Brand’s Performance
By the end of 2020, 54% of Amazon's sales came from third-party sellers. But if you are new to the channel or have only ever sold directly to Amazon, navigating a 3P seller strategy can seem daunting.
In this webinar, eCommerce leaders from Pattern, one of the world’s top third-party sellers and marketplace accelerators, and Vorys eControl, a world leader in online sales control solutions, will discuss the topics below. We will finish the webinar by opening the floor to attendees for a Q&A around selling 3P and navigating the world of Amazon and international marketplaces.
We will discuss:
- The challenges and benefits of navigating 3P on Amazon
- Some common misconceptions around selling 3P
- How to maintain control of your brand under a 3P strategy and stop unauthorized sellers from interfering with sales
- Considerations around trying to run a 3P strategy internally or partnering with an ecommerce acceleration platform
- Tech for navigating a 3P strategy
- Expanding your ecommerce footprint; international growth and moving beyond Amazon
Click here to register.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week