Selective Distribution in Europe: A Practical Guide For Brand Leaders
Manufacturers and brands operating in Europe are grappling with how best to maintain lawful control over their destinies in the age of Amazon and other online marketplaces. Business as usual is no longer a viable option for companies concerned about their long-term brand value – the massive disruption of distribution strategies caused by the increasing shift to eCommerce is coming too quickly and the stakes are too high. In response, companies of all types are increasingly considering the benefits afforded by selective distribution and working to understand whether the model is right for their brands.
Vorys eControl, in collaboration with Euclid Law, a leading European competition boutique in London and Brussels and co-founder of the eControl Global Coalition, have created a comprehensive solution for brands seeking to establish lawful online sales control in Europe. Our holistic approach combines legal advice, channel management, technology and enforcement to deliver unique business value to brands through the only fully integrated online sales control solution in the market today.
This document is intended to serve as a practical guide for brand leaders on a key component of online sales control in Europe: selective distribution. This document is not a substitute for individual legal advice appropriate for your brand.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week