Selective Distribution: Tactical Implementation and Business Benefits Webinar
Manufacturers and brands operating in Europe are grappling with how to maintain a degree of control over online sales in the age of Amazon and other third party marketplaces without encountering competition law issues. Business as usual is no longer a viable option for companies concerned about their long-term brand value – the massive disruption of distribution strategies caused by the increasing shift to eCommerce is coming too quickly and the stakes are too high. In response, companies of all types are increasingly considering the benefits afforded by selective distribution and working to understand whether the model is right for their brands.
Vorys eControl, in collaboration with Euclid Law, a leading European competition boutique in London and Brussels and co-founder of the eControl Global Coalition, have created a comprehensive solution for brands seeking to establish greater control over how their products are sold online in Europe. Join our webinar on November 19 at 11:00 a.m. ET to find out more.
We will discuss:
- Implementation of selective distribution
- The legal basis for enforcing against unauthorized sellers
- Overall business benefits of selective distribution
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week