The eControl Online Sales Control Solution Process
Wondering what process to follow in developing and implementing an online sales control solution for your brand?
The Strategy, Foundation, Enforcement process often helps drive the best results. This approach focuses first on strategically assessing your business performance, desired commercial KPIs and surfacing critical insights into what forces are disrupting your online sales. The next step is to design and implement the commercial and legal foundation necessary to provide your brand with a viable basis upon which to protect its sales. Your brand will then be positioned to leverage data-led, precision enforcement against whatever array of unauthorized sellers or other activity is disrupting your sales. This process is summarized above.
If you want to talk more about controlling online sales in today's eCommerce world, contact Daren Garcia at email@example.com or 614.464.5446.
You may also download our complimentary whitepaper here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week