Upcoming Webinar: Leveraging A Top 3P Reseller and Selective Distribution in Europe
Brands across Europe are grappling with how to fully capitalize on the Amazon channel while preserving their brand value. A key component of success in the Amazon channel and, more broadly, omni-channel success is implementing and protecting the right Amazon distribution method. For many brands, Amazon sales and revenues can be best achieved by leveraging a top-tier 3P reseller supported by a strong selective distribution system across all channels.
Join us on July 16, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET as we discuss how brands can optimize their distribution on Amazon and enhance performance across all channels. Our webinar will feature speakers from Pattern, a top 10 global Amazon seller; as well eControl professionals specializing in helping companies to control their online sales environment. We look forward to this discussion, which will be a unique opportunity to hear from both business and legal practitioners about protecting and growing your brand in today’s market. Register at https://hubs.ly/H0scj3L0.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week