Vorys eControl Attorneys Author White Paper on Best Practices for MAP Success and Long-Term Brand Control
Vorys eControl attorneys Whitney Gibson and Daren Garcia have published a white paper that explains best practices for companies seeking to enforce Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policies and uphold brand value in an eCommerce-driven economy.
The paper—“The Winning Strategy for MAP Success and Long-Term Brand Value in the eCommerce Marketplace”—details a three-step process brands can use to position themselves for MAP success. It also identifies common mistakes brands make in trying to control unauthorized online sales, and how to avoid them.
You can download a copy of the paper by clicking here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week