Vorys eControl Attorneys Author White Paper on Strategies for eCommerce Success in the European Market
Vorys eControl attorneys Whitney Gibson, Daren Garcia and Mark Zheng recently published a white paper detailing the steps brands can take to best respond to the challenges posed by the fast-expanding online marketplace channel in Europe.
The paper—“European Distribution Strategy and Unauthorized Seller Enforcement in the eCommerce Age”—is a playbook for brands currently experiencing – or hoping to avoid – degradation of their brand image and equity as a result of the unauthorized sale of their products by low-quality online marketplace sellers across Europe. Many brands believe they have little to no ability to prevent these harms, but clear strategies exist that will benefit brands for years to come.
Throughout the paper, the authors explain applicable European law, distribution methods and enforcement tactics that brands can consider when evaluating how best to protect long term brand value in the eCommerce age.
You may download a copy of the white paper by clicking here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week