Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
Vorys eControl is featured in this month’s edition of Columbus CEO. The magazine details the growth of Vorys eControl over the past five years and the market demand for such multi-disciplinary services.
The article features companies like Yogi Tea and Otterbox, which have overcome challenges they faced on online marketplaces, including counterfeiting and unauthorized sales. These companies have worked directly with Vorys eControl to reduce unauthorized sales and restore brand equity.
The article states: “So what happens when a company loses control of its online sales channels? According to Vorys, the brand equity is eroded, sales are lost, negative reviews surface and authorized channel partners that follow the rules can become upset. To help its clients gain more control of the process, the eControl group uses intellectual property, distribution, consumer, competition and litigation law combined with cyber investigations, data and analytics and channel management consulting. The team has 50 members across several offices who have worked with hundreds of brands across just about every product vertical.”
To read the full article, click here.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week