Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week
This Wednesday, Vorys eControl will host the eControl360 Summit, a first-of-its-kind event incorporating all disciplines necessary for brands to control sales in the age of Amazon. The Summit targets eCommerce leaders, in-house attorneys, sales and marketing professionals, business executives, MAP administrators, brand protection professionals, and anyone else interested in helping their brand obtain better control over their products on online marketplaces.
The rapid growth of eCommerce and online marketplaces has created a new ecosystem in which brands struggle to control their product sales. Brands face problems at an unprecedented scale not previously experienced, including channel conflict, eCommerce disruption, erosion of brand value, and quality control issues. The Summit will gather thought leaders in key eCommerce areas to discuss these challenges and their solutions.
Attendees will hear from more than 30 speakers on panels or presentations about:
- Challenges brands have in controlling sales and protecting brand value;
- The problem of fragmentation and the need for integrative eControl solutions;
- Business changes that can help stop product leakage and unauthorized sales online;
- Counterfeit sales;
- Antitrust considerations;
- MAP enforcement; and
- controlling sales globally.
The goal of the Summit is to help brand leaders learn how the intersection of law, channel management, sales, eCommerce, technology, investigation and other disciplines can be leveraged to drive innovative approaches for their brands to control sales in the age of Amazon.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week