Vorys eControl’s Daren Garcia to Co-present Webinar on the Expansion of Online Marketplaces in Europe
Online marketplaces, like Amazon, are growing rapidly around the world, and Europe is no exception. These marketplaces provide an easy path for unauthorized sellers to market products to anyone, causing consumer confusion and long-term brand degradation.
On Wednesday, May 22 at 11:00 a.m. EST, join Vorys eControl’s Daren Garcia and three other professionals experienced in the field as they explain the steps that brands can take to respond to the challenges they face in the European market. The panel will discuss the benefits of selective distribution, as well as the best practices for implementing an international selective distribution strategy. Attendees will leave the webinar understanding what strategies can help accelerate growth in the European market, and how to ensure enforcement of these strategies against unauthorized online sellers.
Garcia will be joined by Nicola Hollow, the General Manager UK at Practicology, Lara Jelowicki, the International Director at Practicology, and Sarah Long, a partner in the London office of Euclid Law.
In the interim, if you are interested in learning more about European distribution strategies, click here to download a white paper.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week