Webinar: Identifying and Correcting the Root Cause of Diversion
Vorys eControl is hosting a webinar Thursday, May 14 that will focus solely on identifying and correcting the root cause of product diversion. Root cause analysis is an important part of any brand’s comprehensive eControl strategy. In this upcoming webinar, Daren Garcia, a partner in Vorys eControl, and Denise Zmuda, our chief strategy & client success officer, will detail the benefits of incorporating a root cause and corrective action plan into your brand’s eControl program, as well as the steps involved in doing so. Just as they outlined in their recently published white paper, Daren and Denise will also discuss common business practices that fuel online diversion and corrective actions that can be taken to mitigate downstream harm.
Root cause diagnostics and corrective actions are necessary for brands to strengthen their ability to achieve sales control, stop unauthorized sales at the source, avoid playing an indefinite game of “whack-a-mole,” and more quickly realize a healthier marketplace.
To register, visit https://econtrol.vorys.com/root-cause-webinar.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week