Whitney Gibson Scheduled to Speak at B2B Next Conference in October
In the age of eCommerce, many brands are trying to determine the best way to control and grow sales of their products on Amazon and other third-party marketplaces. A lack of control often results in brand erosion and leaves a trail of channel conflict, negative reviews and lost sales.
Whitney Gibson, Vorys eControl chair and partner, will facilitate a workshop at the upcoming B2B Next Conference in Chicago on October 1, 2019 to address these challenges. Gibson, along with James Thomson of Buy Box Experts, will lead a workshop called, “Regaining Brand Control on Amazon While Maximizing Revenue and Profit” in an effort to educate B2B professionals about what they need to know to win in online marketplaces.
This session will cover strategies that brands can use to control the sales of the products on online marketplaces like Amazon and how to stop unauthorized sellers from interfering with their business.
For more information on this session, please click here.
If you're interested in learning more about controlling your online sales today, download our eBook.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week