Whitney Gibson to Lead Session at Tinuiti’s AdDiego 2019 - Regaining Control of Product Sales on Amazon to Stop Channel Conflict and Brand Erosion
Whitney Gibson, partner and chair of Vorys eControl, will lead a session called “Regaining Control of Product Sales on Amazon to Stop Channel Conflict and Brand Erosion” at Tinuiti’s AdDiego on September 19, 2019 in San Diego, Calif.
In this session, attendees will hear first-hand experiences and insight involving strategies used to address channel conflict, best practices for regaining control of sales on Amazon and other online marketplaces, and what works and does not work while regaining control of online sales.
Tinuiti’s AdDiego is a full-day eCommerce event dedicated to sharing real strategies to grow brand sales and visibility on and off Amazon.
Click here to learn more about this session.
In the interim, learn more about regaining control of your brand by downloading this eBook.
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week