Tag: Brand Protection
August 10, 2020
Join us August 18 at 1:30 p.m. for a webinar titled “Protection and Growth Strategies for Beauty & Personal Care Brands in the eCommerce Age.” This event – hosted by BWG Connect – will provide a detailed overview of strategies for beauty and personal care companies seeking to ...
August 5, 2020
Many companies in the U.S. have difficulty determining which pricing policy is right for their brands and intended go-to-market strategy. It is easy to get confused when weighing the pros and cons of “MAP” (Minimum Advertised Price), “MRP” (Minimum Resale Price, aka “Colgate”) and ...
July 29, 2020
Vorys eControl’s Daren Garcia will present as part of Orca Pacific’s eCommerce Deep Dive Live: Mastering Super-Q4 & Beyond. Daren will join a panel of industry experts to discuss “Retail Readiness: Delivering a Holistic Customer Experience” on August 4 at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. ...
July 29, 2020
Many brands engage in some form of enforcement activity against unauthorized Amazon sellers. Few brands, however, focus their enforcement efforts on driving metrics that translate into real commercial improvement. Most brands’ ultimate goal is to stop lost sales or erosion of their ...
July 22, 2020
We regularly hear from companies that are engaged in unauthorized seller enforcement but are failing to drive commercially meaningful results. Here are five reasons why your current strategy is holding you back: 1. There Is No Legal Basis For Your Enforcement Tactics: As a threshold matter, it ...
Filter By Categories
Featured Blog Posts
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week