August 12, 2020
Selective distribution offers brands a ready-made and well-established means of ensuring that their products are sold in a consistent and high quality sales environment across Europe. It does so by limiting sales of a brand’s products to a network of resellers that meet its specified ...
July 7, 2020
Brands across Europe are grappling with how to fully capitalize on the Amazon channel while preserving their brand value. A key component of success in the Amazon channel and, more broadly, omni-channel success is implementing and protecting the right Amazon distribution method. For many ...
June 30, 2020
The explosive growth of eCommerce channels has required brands to completely rethink their go-to-market strategies. Across Europe, the commercial dynamics created by eCommerce, in particular the growth of open online marketplaces like Amazon, have rendered many decades-long business practices ...
June 15, 2020
Online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay are reshaping the retail landscape across Europe, bringing significant new challenges for brands. In particular, online marketplaces are compelling brands to rethink distribution strategies to prevent harm to brand equity that can arise from a ...
June 10, 2020
Vorys eControl announced today that its international coalition of independent law firms – eControl Global™ – is expanding to include a firm to help brands address the unique and growing challenges for businesses operating in the European Economic Area (EEA). Euclid Law, an award-winning ...
February 25, 2020
Vorys Attorney and Ex-Amazon Manager Co-Author Book to Help Brands Gain Control on Online Marketplaces
The rise of Amazon and other online marketplaces has left many brands struggling to survive the consequences of uncontrolled online sales. Unauthorized sellers are selling poor-quality products without customer service and other benefits that accompany authorized sales. Product descriptions and ...
Filter By Categories
Featured Blog Posts
- Marketplace Pulse’s “Marketplaces Year in Review 2019” Emphasizes Amazon’s Growth
- Netflix docuseries Broken highlights prevalence of counterfeit cosmetics products on online marketplaces
- Amazon Creates a Cost-Effective and Efficient Patent Infringement Remedy for Infringing Products Sold on its Marketplace by Third Parties
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Office of Trade Releases Annual Report on Seizure of Goods Infringing U.S. Intellectual Property Rights
- Vorys eControl Featured in November Issue of Columbus CEO
- Vorys eControl to Host Inaugural eControl360 Summit This Week